- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup salted dry roasted peanuts
- 2.8 ounce s milk chocolate English toffee bars
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 46 ounce s unsweetened pineapple juice
- 5 medium Granny Smith apples
- 8 ounce s cream cheese, softened
1. Pour juice into large bowl. Core and cut apples into 3/4-inch wedges, placing them into juice as they are cut; let stand 15 minutes, then drain.
2. Meanwhile, place wrapped toffee bars in large zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, pressing out excess air. Wrap bag with kitchen towel, and with flat end of meat mallet or rolling pin, coarsely crush toffee bars; remove wrappers from toffee bars. Place peanuts in large zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, pressing out excess air. Wrap bag with kitchen towel, and with meat mallet, coarsely crush peanuts.
3. In medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Fold in toffee bar pieces and peanuts. Serve dip with apples.